Business Development Manager - Head Office - New Malden
Flight Centre Business Travel has new opportunities for proactive Business Development Managers to join their growing sales teams in the Head Office in New Malden.
This is your opportunity to join a global travel company that has been placed in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For' list for 12 years and in the 'Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces 2016' for 6 years.
Within this role, you'll be introducing companies to our travel management service.
Your clients will be from a variety of sectors and will spend approximately £50,000 - £2M on a range of international travel each year.
Once you've bought a new client on board, you'll work closely with a team of travel consultants who will use their travel experience and airfare expertise to deliver a fantastic travel management service to your client.
You will also be supported by a dedicated marketing team and product managers, who will ensure the service you sell to your clients is outstanding.
What We're Looking For
To be considered, you will have experience of a similar role, whereby you've been finding leads, setting up meetings through cold-calling, and securing sales with face-to-face meetings.
Knowledge of and passion for the travel industry will be a significant advantage, however as our Business Development Managers have a range of professional backgrounds, your sales prowess and tenacity are the priority.
You will also need the proven ability to exceed your sales targets.
Salary and Benefits
The successful applicant will receive a guaranteed base salary £25,000 for their first 6 months and a proven first year OTE of £35,000.
Our top performers currently earn over £70,000 a year after two years of working within Flight Centre Business Travel.
As part of the Flight Centre global force, you will gain exclusive access to a myriad of benefits.
- Unlimited earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Free health cash plan for medical, optical or dental treatment
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more...
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Business Travel Consultant - Hove
- Business Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Trafalgar Square
- Travel Consultant - Croydon
- Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Travel Consultant - Farringdon
- Business Travel Consultant - Cardiff
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton