Business Development Manager - Newcastle
Multi-award winning travel company, Corporate Traveller, is looking for Business Development Managers to join Flight Centre Travel Group's corporate brand in Newcastle.
You'll be working alongside senior management and core business departments, as well as visiting prospects and clients regularly throughout the week.
About the role
As a Business Development Manager, you'll target companies with an international travel spend between £50,000 - £2M.
Our clients range from fashion labels to financial institutions as well as multinational businesses with offices all over the globe.
We recognise that our clients have special travel needs, requiring a greater level of attention; whether it's penthouse accommodation to restaurant bookings and helicopter transfers.
This is why you'll be supported by a team of business travel consultants, who are specialists in their field with the ability to design exceptional itineraries and manage the travel of your clients.
To achieve in this role, you'll need proven experience in B2B sales with the drive to self source leads, set up meetings with potential clients over the phone, and close deals through a face-to-face meeting.
The salary, bonuses, rewards and benefits
In return, you'll be rewarded with comprehensive training and support from your sales team in addition to an incredible company culture, which has been featured in the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies To Work For' for 12 years! You'll also gain:
- Uncapped earning potential. You'll receive a £25,000 base plus uncapped earning potential.
Our average first year earnings is £32,000 and Business Development Managers earn in excess of £50,000 in year two, growing their income through managing an effective lead pool and team-related bonuses
- Exceptional career progression. We're growing quickly, which means our Business Development Managers have the potential to rapidly move into leadership roles and many take on their own sales team within their first 12 months.
In addition, we offer a fast-track leadership programme to find and develop the future leaders of our £1billion UK business.
- Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in 14 countries across the globe.
Our Business Development Managers may move to work in New York, Sydney, Vancouver, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore as just a few examples.
- Company benefits including discounted travel, corporate gym memberships and fitness sessions, free financial consultations, worldwide conferences, free health cash plan, employer-matched pension scheme, regular team events, three-month sabbatical after five years, tax-free bike scheme and more.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Business Travel Consultant - Hove
- Business Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Trafalgar Square
- Travel Consultant - Croydon
- Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Travel Consultant - Farringdon
- Business Travel Consultant - Cardiff
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton