Senior Scientist Germany-Biotech-Oncology
My client is a German pharmaceutical company working in biotech sector and focussing on oncology products.
The company is looking for a Research Scientist to join the pre-clinical research team.
Your role consists of both pure laboratory tasks and coordiantion/project management work.
You would be responsible of in-vitro and in-vivo studies in order to support the clinical candidate as well as of the planning of new studies and related tasks.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a company in which you can grow and develop your skills.
You will have the chance to broaden your professional profile, gaining lots of experience in the oncology area, allowing you to acceed to many more opportunities in the future.
Moreover, as this is a small company, you will grow within it and you would have the chance to become a project manager for new projects to come.
The ideal candidate:
* at least 3 of previous experience in oncoloy studies
*cell biology and cell based assays experience
*histology and immunohistochemistry
*good knowledge of English
If you fulfill these requirement and you are looking for a big step up in your career then apply now!
If you are interested and if this role meets your professional experience please send me the word copy of your CV at email@example.com .
Always remember that, being always in contact with different companies within the R&D market, I am the right person to speak with for roles in this sector!
If you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity please contact me and I will be happy to help them.
You will get an amazon vaucher of €250 if the person suggested will be hired by our client.
If you think this role is not suitable for you, go to our website www.nonstop-recruitment.com, check other available and see if any of them are your next step up.
research and development, R&D, oncology, Germany, Deutschland, Baden-Württemberg, scientist, senior scientist, pharmaceutical, Wissenschaftler, Entwicklungsabteilung, pharmazeutisch, Onkologie
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Maths Teacher - 'Outstanding' Leadership & Behaviour
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist