Area Manager - Fostering Service - Career Progression
A growing fostering agency in the West Midlands are looking to take on new Area Manager for their South East and London region.
They offer great benefits with an outstanding OFSTED.
Your duties will include;
- Leading and supervising a team of social workers, student social workers and administrative staff.
- Deal with QA process of Form F assessments efficiently and effectively.
- Provide supervision and support to allocated carers.
- Investigate substantial complaints and allegations presented to panel on time.
- Ensure that all records and reports are up-to-date.
To apply and hear more about this opportunity, please contact Lisa Keohane at NonStop Care on 02079402100 or email a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Maths Teacher - Nottinghamshire - Rapidly improving school
- Primary School Teachers Wanted. Interviewing now!
- Science Teacher (Chemistry)- Good Ofsted.
- Medical Information - Get into industry! - Bulgaria
- Team Leader Medical Education- Germany HQ
- CRA Monitor–Leading Devices–Close-Knit Team- FRA/ENG/DUT
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team