Parallel Import (PI) Purchaser - Grow The Department
My Client, a growing pharmaceutical company are looking for an experience Parallel Import (PI) Purchaser due to expansion.
In this position the focus will be to improve and discover new business opportunities for the organisation, whilst also increasing new openings and developing relationships with new customers.
You will also be in charge of all orders and processing them accordingly.
This position is great for an experience Parallel Import (PI) Purchaser who is looking for a step up in their career and the chance to develop the department.
In return, my client is offering a great salary package with a bonus structure.
You will be joining an organisation with a respectful culture and where everyone's opinions are valued - you have the chance to have a real influence on the companies value.
In order to be successful for this position, the following requirements are a must:
- 2+years experienced PI Purchaser
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then call Kelly Reinecke of NonStop for more information.
Alternatively send your WORD CV to apply.
Name: Kelly Reinecke
Telephone: +44 20 794 021 05
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Locality Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Modern Foreign Languages Teachers- January Start - Fixed Term
- Business Studies Teacher - Flexible Start - Interview Now
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO