Senior Consultant - Spill Response - Great Development!
Due to expansion my client is now looking for a Senior level Environmental consultant to mainly deal with the investigation and remediation of oil loss insurance claims.
You must have experience of dealing with contaminated land and project management.
Candidates must be::
- Degree educated with at least 5 years' experience in managing environmental incidents, carrying out contaminated land surveys and site investigations and have knowledge of remediation technologies for contaminated soil and groundwater.
- Excellent communicators with strong report writing skills with sound knowledge of environmental legislation
- Physically fit, as the role will involve carrying out site investigations and in possession of a full UK driving license
- Self-motivated and exhibit strong time management skills as they will normally be working alone
If you fulfill the requirements please send your CV in word format to email@example.com or call me, Yasmina Ezzegraoui, on 0207-940-2105
I am a specialist in the Contaminated Land industry and I am currently working on roles across the UK (London, Surrey, Kent, Suffolk, Birmingham, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire, Manchester, Edinburgh and many more)
I currently have a requirement for Consultant to Principal Level Contaminated Land/Geo-Environmental consultants.
Also interested in hearing from Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Consultants.
Call me in confidence.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £26000 - £30000 per annum + Company Car + Annual Bonus (5%-2
- Location: Tewkesbury, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Consultancy
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Fax: +442079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-14 17:15:05 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Medico Pneumologo-Crescita di Carriera-Bologna!
- Regulatory Affairs Manager Rhein Neckar
- Senior Engineering Geologist - Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey