My client is currently recruiting for a Mortgage Administrator to join their expanding team.
You will be expected to complete pre and post application checks, whilst liaising with Solicitors, Agents and Vendors.
This role can offer you an attractive salary (depending on experience) Plus company benefits! We are seeking driven and professional individuals who are looking to work within a busy office environment.
This role can offer you an attractive salary (depending on experience) Plus company benefits!
As a Mortgage Administrator, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Mortgage processing system to be reviewed and kept up to date tracking and monitoring each processing stage
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and all other relevant documentation should be carried out at the time of processing.
- Speaking with Vendors, Estate Agent and Solicitors with regards to the progress of applications
- Completing pre and post application checks
- Diary management
- Chasing policies, copies of ID, proof of address and proof of salary
- Management of case files
- Administrative and data entry tasks using the in-house system
Being a successful Mortgage Administrator, you will possess:
- Mortgage Administration experience is essential
- Good general knowledge of life and mortgage related products and legislation.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software.
- Previous experience of Intelligent Office an advantage but not essential, training will be given.
- You will have excellent communication skills, both on the telephone and face-to-face.
- You will also need to be highly efficient with the ability to work on a large number of tasks whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician