Our client an leading firm in the Financial Services industry is now seeking a Trainee Secretary to join their elite team!
Our client will offer the chosen candidate an excellent salary (based on experience and knowledge) plus on going training to ensure career progression!
As a Trainee Secretary your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Handling administrative duties on a daily basis
- Coordinating with teams across the UK
- Support with the production/distribution of Board/Committee packs
- Arranging meetings and liaising with all the high-end participants
- Support with departmental projects as and when required
The right Trainee Company Secretary will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be a bonus
- Highly energetic and dedicated to the job
- Should be able to work independently without supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command over MS Office
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician