Interim CHC Manager - Placement Audit (Band7)
The interim will be required to review c50 high cost Continuing Healthcare Placements, most of which are based locally.
This will involve reviewing the whole assessment and placement process, identifying any opportunities for improvement and any associated cost savings which could be made.
The client is looking for an experienced CHC professional who as a proven track record of completing CHC assessments, making placements and then completing audits of said placements.
You will be a registered nurse, have extensive experience working across organisational boundaries and be able to engage and work with the team.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- General Manager - Pathology
- Interim Head of Technical Services
- Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Tableau Developer - Contract (Urgent)
- Global Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Interim Complaint Investigators - Band 7
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Operting Officer
- Communications Lead (7)
- Senior Procurement Consultant
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager - COINS
- Interim HR Business Partner - higher education
- Director of Finance
- Distribution Centre GM
- QlikView Developers - Contract
- Project Planner
- Power BI Developer/ Consultant
- Interim NHS Contracts Manager - Acute Contract
- Mathematical Modeller – Plan Optimisation