Sales Administrator, 23k, Manchester
Rapidly developing and leading Home Furnishings and Interior Design company is looking to expand its highly successful sales team with the addition of an Sales Administrator team member.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing leads and as such be well supported and highly valued by both the sales team and directors.
Good training will be provided with the potential opportunity to develop into a field sales role in the future for a candidate that can prove their ability.
This fast growing, innovative company adds new events to their portfolio every year giving real opportunities for growth, personal development and commission opportunities.
Excellent opportunities for fast track career development for high achievers.
Skills and experience required for this Sales Administrator position are as follows:
- Strong B2B sales experience, ideally selling into sectors such as: Retail, DIY, Textiles
- Previous experience as Sales Administrator/ Customer Service, telesales, recruitment, would be highly desirable.
- Proven ability to meet targets.
- Person should be highly disciplined in their work and able to act independently.
- Role requires a strong communicator with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Confident, well presented and excellent clear communication skills are essential.
- Good telephone manner, concise clear spoken English are required as role is primarily cold calling.
- Dynamic and innovative
- Detailed record keeper, tracking outcome of all calls
- Excellent internal communication, team player.
- Uses initiative to research potential clients and find contacts.
- The successful candidate must be driven with a strong desire to succeed.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£16000 to Â£25000 Per: annum Benefits: OTE
- Location: Manchester,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Charter Selection
- Contact: Jack Martin
- Tel: 020 7125 0460
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JM57ba
- Posted: 2016-08-15 09:00:36 -
- View all Jobs from Charter Selection
More Jobs from Charter Selection
- International Sales Executive, 30K,OTE £41k, Pimlico, London
- Business Development Manager, £35k OTE £50k, Slough
- Marketing Manager, London, £40,000, Publishing
- Sales Manager, London, £65k, Water
- Account Manager, Macclesfield, £50k, Business Services
- Senior Social Media Executive, London, £30k, Festivals
- Social Media Executive, London, £25k, Festivals
- Event Marketing Manager, London, £33k, Festivals
- Marketing Executive / Marketing coordinator
- Marketing Campaign Executive, Stevenage, £26-29k
- Ecommerce Assistant, Fashion, Immediate Start, £10-13 p/h
- Business Development Manager, Reading, £30k, Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing Executive, Fashion
- Regional Account Manager, £46K OTE 66k, Manchester
- Junior PPC Executive
- Category Manager, South Yorkshire, £35k - £45k, Consumer Goods
- Senior Events & Marketing Executive, London, £30,000, B2B Events
- Sales Manager, Redhill, £40k, Events
- Business Development Manager, £45k OTE £65k, London
- Sales Manager, Northampton, £55K, Leisure