An established travel company dealing in luxury holidays is seeking an Admin Assistant within its admin team!
If you are enthusiastic in nature with strong communication skills and willing to take your career to a new high, then this is an exciting role for you!
This role can offer you a high basic salary (depending on experience) plus company incentives and yearly bonuses!
As Successful Admin Assistant your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Answering telephone calls
- Handling reception work
- Handling account duties
- Working on general admin works
The successful Admin Assistant will have:
- Previous experience working in a travel company
- 2+ years of experience in handling general office duties
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Good communication skills and good speaking quality
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Travel Sales Consultant
- Business Support Advisor
- Commercial Insurance Account Handler
- Head Housekeeper / Customer Service
- Energy Consultant
- Inbound Customer Service Agents
- Sandwich Makers
- 7.5t Drivers
- Loan and Marketing Assistant
- Bank Cashier
- Overhead Crane Operators
- Graphic Designer
- Live-In Carer
- Assistant Retail Manager
- Records Administrator
- Sales Experts
- Receptionist/Property Administrator
- Retail Trainer
- Manufacturing Night Shift Supervisor
- Event Waiting Staff