Desktop Support Technician
Desktop Support Technician
Nationwide Placements are now recruiting for this amazing opportunity of Desktop Support Technician for our client, A UK based software company.
This great opportunity to advance your career in Desktop support, with a good competitive salary and the chance for career advancement.
As a Desktop Support Technician your responsibilities will include:
- Provide end-user support according to Client Services support policies.
- Ensure that all requests from users are logged and escalation procedures are followed
- Install and configure desktop computer system hardware and software
- Install and configure printers and various network equipment
- Check all information systems operations activities, including checking error logs, verifying integrity of systems, performing disaster recovery drills and maintaining operations logs.
- Perform after-hours and weekend support, systems installation and maintenance as required.
- Provide technical, operational and training support to departmental personnel for all computer related equipment, peripherals, accessories and components.
- Research and evaluate new software and hardware technologies
- Suggest ways to improve department work flow.
Keeps manager informed of problems or issues
- Maintain problem status/ resolution information in a database.
- Maintain hardware/software inventory.
- Provide on-call technical support to workstations support supplier and clients on a regular basis
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and technical documentation.
- HP Laser Printer Support
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician