Data Admin Support
Data Admin Support Assistant
Our client a large UK based media company is seeking a data Admin Support to join their busy office.
This is a great opportunity to start a New career in this well known media company,
This amazing opportunity can also offer a great basic salary.
Data Admin Support role:
- Scanning large volumes of documents
- Inputting relevant data onto their in-house system
- Updating trackers and spreadsheets
- Accurately and professionally dealing with customer enquiries
Data Admin Support Skills:
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Property Legal Secretary
- Reconciliations Assistant
- Print & Digital Designer
- Industrial Laundry Worker
- Mail Sorter / Loader
- Administrator supporting an IT team
- Trainee Event Sales Assistant
- Retail Sales Consultant
- Domestic Assistant
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Vending Operator
- Property Manager
- Customer Service Team Leader
- IFA Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Bank based Mortgage Adviser
- Client Payroll Administrator
- Logistics Executive
- Order Pickers