Nationwide Placements are looking for an Office Junior, to join our client's accountancy offices.
This is the perfect opportunity for the chosen candidate to move into an office based career.
This is an excellent opportunity to earn a good salary (based on experience).
As an Office Junior your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting office visitors and handling the reception area
- Handling basic scanning, faxing, and filing tasks
- Providing administration services including making arrangements for meetings, managing refreshments, and handling post
- Handling other duties as and when required
The right Office Junior will have:
- Previous experience in customer service
- A presentable personality with a positive attitude
- Passion for hardwork
- Excellent communication skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician