A leading service provider is currently seeking a number of Warehouse Hygiene/Cleaners!
This role can offer you an attractive basic salary (depending on experience) and rapid career advancement!
Interviewing now! Apply today!
As Warehouse Hygiene/Cleaner your responsibilities include:
- Working in a busy warehouse environment
- Cleaning and removing broken Palets
- Packing up animal food or toys or medications
- Brushing the warehouse
The right Warehouse Hygiene/Cleaner will have:
- Previous work experience in similar field
- Good work ethics
- Hard working individual
- Flexibility to work in various shifts (especially morning shift)
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and punctual nature
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Assistant
- Bar Supervisor
- Junior Brand Manager
- Document Controller
- Graduate Researcher
- Graduate CAD Technician
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Supermarket Staff Trainees
- Customer Services Assistant
- Mailroom Operator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- HR Advisor
- Stores Assistant
- Christmas Sales & Customer Service