Trainee Sales/Service Support, Bangor, North Wales
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Sales/Service Support, to join our growing generalist recruitment agency based in Bangor, North Wales.
This is a proactive position to support the existing recruitment team.
Supertemps is family-owned, fiercely independent and proud of it.
We don't want to be like other recruitment agencies.
All our staff receive up-to-date training and our industry credentials are a mark of quality and commitment to serving our clients and candidates the best we can.
We give it our all to support the communities in which employees and employers live and work.
Main duties of the role will be:
- Weekly customer service calls to clients and candidates
- Proactive sales calls to follow up leads and input in sales campaigns
- Marketing to clients and candidates, attending events and meetings
- Managements of high volume contracts
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates for available vacancies
- General office support to the recruitment consultants including taking messages, bookings, payroll, compliance, and any other duties as required.
To be successful in the role you must:
- Be IT literateBe well presented with an excellent telephone manner
- Be able to deliver fantastic customer service
- Be proactiveBe able to work unsupervised and take initiative when solving problems
- Be able to multitask
- Be able to communicate in Welsh would be desirable though not essential
This role is being offered on a temporary basis for a period of 6 months in partnership with Jobs Growth Wales and therefore you must be aged between 16 and 24.
Working hours will be Monday-Friday between the hours of 8.30am and 5.30pm.
An hourly rate of £7.20 is on offer.
Full training will be provided and a permanent contract may be offered to the right candidate at the end of the 6 month placement.
Thank you for viewing or listing for Trainee Sales/Service Support, Bangor, North Wales.
For more information about this or any of our other vacancies, please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales
More Jobs from Supertemps Limited
- Bar/Waiting on staff, Anglesey, North Wales
- Assistant Manager
- Accounts administrator
- Service Delivery Operations Manager, North West
- Chef De Partie Job
- Web Developer Job - Â£26,000 - Â£30,000 Anglesey, North Wales
- Support Worker Job, Conwy, North Wales
- Catering assistant job, Prestatyn, North Wales
- Transport Manager, Anglesey, North Wales
- Warehouse Operative job, Bangor, North Wales
- Customer Account Manager job, Bangor, North Wales
- Maintenance Engineer job, Caernarfon, North Wales
- Office and Account Manager job, Bangor, North Wales
- SQL Developer job, , SSRS Job, Bangor, North Wales
- ICT Support Assistant job, Anglesey, North Wales
- General Operatives, Anglesey, North Wales
- Recycling Operative, Anglesey, North Wales
- Chef, Llandudno, North Wales
- Cook, Menai Bridge, North Wales
- Technical Support Officer, Bangor, North Wales