C++/C/C# Software Engineer
C++/C/C# Software Engineers
Overview of Opportunity:
In this role, you will be working on development projects for blue chip international companies allowing you to gain a wealth of technical excellence.
You will be working with the latest technologies - learning or coaching on site (experience depending) - which will only push you to progress further.
With their flexible approach, you will never be contained to one solid project and their system of meritocracy means plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility over time.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of relevant programming languages and technologies, including embedded or real time software development experience
- A thorough understanding of at least one of C, C++, C#
- Experience of web based application development and technologies would be an advantage e.g.
Would be beneficial (for senior):
- Experience in implementing software to meet current industry standards; knowledge of particular safety/quality standards would be desirable
- Experience in planning including estimating, allocating and reviewing work
- Experience of working in a service organisation
- Degree educated in an appropriate technical discipline, ideally Computer Science or similar.
- Customer centric in approach to software development both internally and externally
My client are a leading consultancy and software development partner for companies producing electronics.
They are in the midst of expanding their team and have been around for almost 30 years, with established relationships with some globally successful clients whom they work very closely with in developing bespoke software for them.
Traditionally focused on embedded and real-time technology, they are however expanding into other areas of software development.
One of the great things about this company is how they can incorporate you into assignments using technologies that are of real interest to you.
Therefore allowing you to grow and explore new avenues without having to move company.
- Contribute to the requirements specification for major projects
- Design software to meet requirements specification document
- Develop system test specifications to ensure the software meets the functional requirements
- Document development activities
- Conduct code reviews as required (senior)
- Comply with all company and client policies and procedures
- Comply with all Information security policies
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process improving quality, reliability and development time
- Support and mentor less experienced team members where required (senior)
If you are interested in this role - or know anyone that could be interested - please send an up to date CV or call Georgia on 0131 270 6619.
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Java Developer
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Livingston
- Agile Project Manager (PERM)
- Network Engineer (Firewall Specialist)
- Head of Information Security, Permanent
- Teradata Consultant
- Senior C# .NET Developer
- Agile Project Manager
- Java Architect
- Senior C# .NET Developer
- Test Automation Developer
- PHP Developer
- Digital Project Manager
- Technical Lead C++ Developer
- Network Consultant (Perm)
- Network Consultant (perm)
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (PERM)
- Senior Systems and Requirements Engineer
- Enterprise Architect & Solutions Design Leader
- CONTRACT AUTOMATION TEST DEVELOPER