IT Helpdesk Administrator
Our rapidly-paced client, a leading and well established trading organisation, is seeking an articulate and client-focussed IT Helpdesk Administrator to join their busy team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get placed within a dynamic work floor and get your hands-on some exciting workloads!
This role can offer you a healthy basic salary (depending on experience) and rapid career exposure!
As an IT Helpdesk Administrator your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Offering 1st Line IT support
- Offering admin support to the employees
- Acting as the first point of contact for all IT related issues
- Providing trouble shooting assistance
The right IT Helpdesk Administrator will have:
- Previous work experience in IT support or helpdesk
- Good educational qualifications
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT systems experience
- Exceptional communication skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician