Senior Support Worker
Are you passionate in supporting the homeless? Are you are a caring individual? If so, a career as a support worker is waiting for you.
Nationwide Placements has the perfect opportunity for an experienced support workers to move to a senior profile and help make the world a better place for the young homeless.
We are looking for a Senior Support Worker for our client who is a specialist company in providing support, housing and guidance to young homeless people.
The client is a major charity organisation with a global presence.
The ideal candidate can expect lucrative salary along with benefits like bonuses and additional holidays.
- Provide support to a group of identified customers with a wide range of needs.
- Daily hostel management which includes conducting interviews, managing all referrals, bookings and vacancies.
- Implementing operational systems to address the needs of customers.
- Respond to and resolve complex customer situations while ensuring positive behavioural changes in customer.
- Temporarily handle responsibilities of Team Manager in their absence
- Maintain and manage all types of administrative records.
The ideal candidate
- Experienced in working with customers having sophisticated support needs.
- Experienced in managing occupancy agreements and dealing with rent targets.
- Supporting rough sleepers and following best practices in the protection of both adults and children.
- Having a patient demeanour to be able to handle complex customer behaviour.
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Assistant
- Bar Supervisor
- Junior Brand Manager
- Document Controller
- Graduate Researcher
- Graduate CAD Technician
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Supermarket Staff Trainees
- Customer Services Assistant
- Mailroom Operator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- HR Advisor
- Stores Assistant
- Christmas Sales & Customer Service