Shop floor Assistant
Shop floor Assistant - Retail
Nationwide Placements is seeking an eager and enthusiastic individual to join their successful client's retail team.
You will be working in a team-based environment, liaising with customers on a frequent basis, therefore first-class customer service and interpersonal ability plays an important part in the role.
If you think you the key expertise we are looking for, apply today!
You will have experience of providing excellent customer service within a retail environment and are passionate about joining a company that can offer a friendly environment for its customers and team members alike.
As a Successful Shop floor Assistant - Retail duties are as follows:
- Meet and greet shop visitors and assist them in any enquiries they may have
- To give excellent customer service, promoting all product ranges and adding on sales
- Assist in product display and merchandising
- Assist the Head Office with administrative paperwork
- Receive and process stock items
- Undertake monthly rotating Stock and report on discrepancies
The successful Shop floor Assistant - Retail will hold:
- First rate interpersonal skills
- Adopts a hands-on approach
- Be a team player, with the ability to also function independently.
- A self-motivated attitude
- A passion for detail and a flair for retail
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Assistant
- Bar Supervisor
- Junior Brand Manager
- Document Controller
- Graduate Researcher
- Graduate CAD Technician
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Supermarket Staff Trainees
- Customer Services Assistant
- Mailroom Operator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- HR Advisor
- Stores Assistant
- Christmas Sales & Customer Service