NQ-2PQE Litigation solicitor - Warwickshire - £Neg
My client, a large reputable firm with a rich history are looking to strengthen their litigation department with a junior litigation solicitor to join their Warwickshire office.
This firm have multiple offices and have a wide range of clients from local individuals to international high net worth clients.
The successful candidate will handle a diverse caseload of litigation matters including, but not exclusive to;
- Commercial and Contractual disputes
- Property and Housing litigation
- Employment matters
- Debt recovery
- Partnership Disputes
- Agricultural and Equine disputes
This is an excellent opportunity for a young and ambitious solicitor to establish their litigation career under the supervision and training of senor members of the department who are renowned for their work within dispute resolution.
Applicants must have at least six months experience within a litigation team, whether that is as a paralegal, a trainee or post qualification.
It is vital that applicants have a high level of communication and client care skills as this firm prides themselves on their high levels of client retention and recommendations.
The salary for this role is very competitive and dependent on relevant experience.
Apply now to be immediately considered or contact Ben Smith at Clayton Legal for more information.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best talent and connecting this to your opportunities.
This coupled with market leading search systems and extensive talent networks, our specialist recruitment teams can deploy swift and targeted access to thousands of candidates across all disciplines within a commercial business.
Clayton Legal is now recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small & medium sized enterprises to larger blue chip and global organisations.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal