Solicitor - Employment Law - Lancashire
My Client is a regional firm that is Legal 500 ranked.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Employment Solicitor to join their already successful team.
To provide advice on a wide range of employment matters
- Deliver legal support across a wide range of employment matters including equality and discrimination; disciplinary and grievance issues; reorganisations and redundancies; settlement agreements; restrictive covenants; TUPE and managing Tribunal claims.
- Draft, negotiate and interpret contracts, agreements and policies and procedures.
- Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Gain an understanding of clients requirements and how to achieve their needs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Assist in the preparation of seminars and workshops and present at such events.
- Actively work to convert enquiries into new matters.
- Support senior fee earners with marketing opportunities, including; writing blogs and press releases, and to be pro-active in networking and business development.
You will be a qualified solicitor with a strong academic background and a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently on own initiative but also with supervision
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to find sound solutions to complex legal and employment issues
- Ability to adapt quickly to new areas of law
- Excellent client management and matter management skills
- A team player
If your interested in this post please call Simon Scott at our Preston office on 01772 259 121 or email me your current up to date CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal