Legal Secretary - Leamington Spa - Full time or Part time
Our client, a specialist criminal defence firm are looking to recruit an experienced legal secretary for their Leamington Spa office.
This firm have multiple offices and have a strong reputation within their niche area of law.
This firm pride themselves on offering their staff flexible working therefore hours for this role are flexible.
The successful secretary will handle a wide range of administrative matters including, but not exclusive to;
- Audio and digital typing
- Diary management
- Dealing with clients both face to face and via the telephone
- Filing management
- Preparing court bundles
It is vital that applicants have excellent organisational and time management skill as this is a fast paced environment to be working in.
This firm welcomes applications from experienced legal secretaries in all areas of law although previous experience in criminal law is a distinct advantage.
The salary on offer for this role is competitive and dependent on relevant experience and the amount of hours candidates are looking to work.
Apply now to be immediately considered for this role or contact Ben Smith for more information.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities.
Our dedicated recruitment team includes Solicitors and lawyers, over 100 years of combined legal recruitment experience, backed by market leading search systems and access to extensive active and passive legal networks.
Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal