Crowne Plaza Nottingham, Wollaton Road, Nottingham, NG1 5RH
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 20 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Revenue Manager role involves a range of duties including: setting the strategies to grow the business through proactive selling and effective conversion of all enquiries using agreed company systems and taking every opportunity to maximise revenues from room bookings, conferences and events at all times.
Managing yield, increasing market share and forecasting are all in a day's work.
Bringing experience in reservations, conferences and events you will inspire a sales led culture in your team as you train and develop them to meet further goals.
You will make sure our relationships with booking agents are positive, keep regular guests and corporate clients feeling ?special' and identify new customers.
A key part of our Hotel Senior Management team you will work closely with all departments in the hotel and promote the company purpose, values and behaviours at all times.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who can drive commerciality through caring and pride.
Being personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Revenue Manager role include:
* Providing leadership which utilises the full potential of the team.
* Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
* Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
* Setting measurable performance standards, objectives and goals to be achieved.
* Improving quality and service standards by paying attention to detail.
* Anticipating potential problems and business opportunities within the planning process.
* Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
* Focusing on producing results through encouraging high achievement.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in Yield Management, setting strategies to grow the business and forecasting.
Previous experience in managing and leading a customer focused team within either a Reservations or Conference & Events capacity is essential.
The successful applicant will be computer literate, be able to interpret management information and able to work flexible hours.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Revenue Manager position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Night Porter
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Bar Person
- Commis Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Maintenance Assistant
- Reception Supervisor
- Chef de Partie
- Maintenance Handy Person
- Operations Manager
- Assistant Night Manager
- Conference and Events Assistant ( Christmas Contract)
- Assistant Food and Beverage Services Manager
- Head Housekeeper
- Public Area Cleaner
- Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Sous Chef
- Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager