Inteirm QIPP Project Manager - GP Referrals
The interim will be required to work with the commissioning team to support a portfolio of projects within the QIPP programme, specifically providing additional capacity and support across primary care.
Over the past few months the CCG has seen significant increases in their GP referrals across a number of both their elective and non-elective services and therefore require an interim manager to complete detailed peer reviews, challenge variation and improve the number of referrals per specialty.
You will be responsible for developing improvement plans and working to engage GPs.
The interim will be an NHS experienced Project Manager who has a proven track record of delivering QIPP savings, engaging with GPs and understands demand management.
You will have a background in primary care, understand GP variations and be a hands on completer finisher.
It is essential you can work at pace and deliver results.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Business Analyst - Finance
- Head of Library Services
- Interim Head of Training/Learning - engineering
- General Manager - Pathology
- Interim Head of Technical Services
- Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Tableau Developer - Contract (Urgent)
- Global Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Interim Complaint Investigators - Band 7
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Operting Officer
- Communications Lead (7)
- Senior Procurement Consultant
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager - COINS
- Interim HR Business Partner - higher education
- Director of Finance
- Distribution Centre GM
- QlikView Developers - Contract
- Project Planner