Adults Safeguarding - Social Worker - East Riding, Yorkshire -
Adults Safeguarding - Social Worker - East Riding, Yorkshire - £20 per hour
Our Client in East Riding, Yorkshire requires an Experienced Social Worker to join their Adults Safeguarding team.
This is a good opportunity to further enhance your safeguarding skills and knowledge in a well-run authority.
To be considered for this role you will have experience of Adults safeguarding, Compiling individual budgets and Competent IT skills.
As an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker, you will have experience of….
- Carry out initial safeguarding enquiries and s42 enquiries
- To provide advice to the public, partner agencies and regulated care providers in relation to safeguarding concerns
- To complete home visits and safeguarding assessments and reports
- To work with people at risk, and people who have caused harm
- To attend multidisciplinary meetings
- To complete referrals to relevant agencies for support
Benefits of the role….
- Rural area
- Stable teams
- Autonomy in role
- Varied caseload
As an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker, you will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -