Lead Electrical Engineer - Thermal Power Plant
My Client is a large international consultancy who specialise in power project.
They are currently involved in an EOC contract for a Thermal Power plant in Vietnam.
The project consists of 2x 600 MW Ultra Critical Coal Fired power plant with is auxiliary equipment.
A Lead ELectrical Engineer is required for a 23 month contract with an immediate start.
The Lead Electrical Engineer will be required to:
Review contractual interface points defined by the EPC contract
Follow up Electrical activities to ensure conformity with technical and contractual specifications and technical documentation.
Ensure the EPC contractor is implementing adequate corrective action where necessary
Review EPC contractor quality assurance plans
Assist the Project Manager in variation orders and claims between owner and EPC Contractor
Follow-up the punch list items for the whole plant
The Lead Electrical Engineer will need to have:
A Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
Previous experience in CFPP projects as a Lead Electrical Engineer or supervising experience of coal fired power plant with at least capacities of 600 MW per unit
10 years at least experience in electrical construction, commissioning and design of power stations
Good knowledge of CFPP process
If you feel you have the right experience, feel free to apply via the link
More Jobs from Leap29
- Process Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Building Services Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer x 2
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Qualification Validation Expert
- Smartplant 3D designer - Dutch Speaking
- Recruitment Consultant – Renewable Energy
- Legal Recruitment Consultant - Law Graduate
- Recruitment Consultant
- Co2 Specialist - EOR Operations
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Engineering Manager
- Senior Reservoir Engineer - Saudi
- International Recruitment Consultant
- Law Graduate / Legal Recruitment Consultant
- Operations Specialist
- Graduate Engineer
- Maintenance Manager
- Commissioning Specialist