Systems Engineer Linux & Windows London £40K
Systems Engineer(Linux and Windows)- London - £40,000
Linux, redhat, scripting, windows, systems, infrastructure, cisco, networking, support, VMware, server
I am currently working with a market leading media company who are looking to grow their infrastructure team.
We are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator with commercial Linux experience who is happy doing a duel role looking after their Linux systems but also working and learning the Windows side too.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within an Infrastructure/ Systems Administrator role.
- Experience working with Linux systems (open to which flavour but ideally Redhat).
- Experience with the following technologies would be an advantage:
- HP/Dell Servers
- Microsoft SQL
- Windows Server 2012
- Scripting experience.
- Strong Networking experience would be an advantage, Cisco switching/routing/firewalls.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position please apply here!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Danielle Keegan
- Tel: 0203 479 2408
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Dk/sysengineer
- Posted: 2016-08-15 11:05:08 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Network Engineer
- 3rd line Support Engineer Netapp / VMware
- Citrix Engineer
- Project Co-Ordinator
- Infrastructure Technical Lead
- Network Engineer
- Head of Infrastructure
- Cloud Infrastructure Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Web Developer (C#, ASP.NET and IIS)
- Games Developer
- Games Designer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Administrator, Oxford, Up to £30K
- Support Analyst
- IT Project Manager - Agile / Waterfall - Cardiff
- Graduate IT Support Analyst, Networks/Database
- ServiceNow Management Information Analyst
- Lead Scala Developer