Community Payback Supervisor
Our client is looking for several sessional Community Payback Supervisors to monitor offenders serving their court ordered hours of work across London, specifically the S.W and N.W.
You will be required to work on an ad-hoc basis, with shifts mainly covering weekends, but can also include weekdays.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of supervising offenders (e.g.
probation service, prison service or the police) and enjoy a ‘hands on' approach to work, as you will be required to demonstrate basic outdoor and DIY skills to the offenders.
DIY skills may include painting and decorating and landscaping.
In order to apply, you will also need to hold a full UK D1 Driving License (or license obtained before 1997).
An up to date First Aid at Work training certificate is also desired, but not essential.
The successful applicant will be working with and managing teams of offenders who carry out unpaid work as a means to pay the community back for the crimes they have committed.
The work may include anything from street clean ups and graffiti removal to painting community buildings - you will be required to maintain a working environment which contains clear rules of attendance, language, conduct and participation and ensure that these are enforced firmly, consistently and equitably.
This is an exciting opportunity for applicants with the above skills to work on an ad-hoc basis or alongside their current full time position, so if you meet the above criteria, please contact Chris Nash at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 968 or email email@example.com .
Alternatively if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested in this opportunity, please do refer them to us.
We have a referral bonus scheme and Service Care Solutions will pay £250 for any referrals who are not already known to us!
- Start: asap
- Duration: 4 months
- Rate: £17.40 - £20.88 per hour
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208968
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-15 11:10:35 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest
- Hospital Social Worker - Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Qualified Adult’s Social Worker – Birmingham City Council
- Adult Social Worker Isle of Wight
- Hospital Team Manager, Hackney Council
- Support Worker – Adult Community Services