Maths KS3-5 Wanted in Croatia! Career Progression!
I am currently recruiting for a school based in Croatia.
This is an exciting opportunity to live and work in a beautiful city whilst still being able teach the UK curriculum.
If you are an experienced teacher of Mathematics who is able to teach up to Key Stage 5 and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, the school will be excited to hear from you.
The cost of living in Croatia is much lower than that of the UK.
Many essential expenditures including rent and food are much cheaper.
This combined with a generous salary and benefits package, your money will go much further!
The school is currently growing year on year, which is the reason for this position opening.
With this, you will be able to be an integral part of the progression of the school and further develop as a teaching professional.
The school is looking for someone who has:
- DBS check
- Right to work in the EU.
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible!
For a confidential discussion for further information please call Reece Smith on 02079402749, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know anybody that may be interested in other teaching positions, please do not hesitate to put them in contact with me as I can discuss with them the roles that I am currently recruiting for.
Positions cover all Keystages from EYFS through to KS5 and also cover a range of specialisms.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium