Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham, 1 Brunswick Square, Brindley Place, Birmingham, B1 2HW
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 20 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe.
The Receptionist role involves a range of duties including: delivering the highest levels of customer service to our guests at all times, checking guests in ensuring they are aware of all the hotel services, allocating their rooms upon arrival, checking guests out at the end of their stay in accordance with company procedures, processing charges for services and payments, liaising with Housekeeping for availability of clean rooms, dealing with all guest enquires during their stay which may include directions, car parking, areas of local interest, operating the switchboard & taking reservations as required, always maximising all opportunities to sell rooms at best possible rate, delivering brand values & standards.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Receptionist role include:
* Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
* Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
* Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
* Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
* Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in a customer facing role , with cash handling experience preferably from within a hospitality environment and be able to work flexible hours on a shift on any day of the week.
y of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Receptionist position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Public Area Cleaner
- Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Sous Chef
- Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Room Attendant
- Sous Chef
- Meeting & Events/Sales Executive
- Bar Supervisor
- Reception Supervisor
- Conference and Events Assistant Operational
- Night Porter
- Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef
- Leisure Club Assistant
- Conference and Events Coordinator
- Breakfast Waiter/ress
- Assistant Revenue Manager