Civil Litigation Solicitor
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Civil Litigation Solicitor for a private law firm in Birmingham.
The firm are looking for an individual with previous experience in Civil Litigation with proof of work on notable civil litigation cases.
The firm are interested in an individual with a good understanding of Civil Litigation to become the head of department and ultimately form their civil litigation department; therefore past experience in Civil Litigation roles with similar responsibilities is essential.
The key responsibilities would include:
, Handling a large volume of civil litigation cases on an ongoing basis
, Dealing with a broad range of civil litigation matters including divorce proceedings, intellectual property disputes and lawsuits
, Building the civil litigation department within the firm
, Dealing efficiently with any and all civil litigation documentation
The ideal candidate will:
, Be a Solicitor or Legal Executive
, Have at least 2 years' experience within civil litigation
, Be completely familiar with the litigation process, including court hearings, arbitration and mediation
, Have experience in dealing with clients face to face
, Be able to perform well under pressure and maintain a standard of work according to targets
The firm is expanding and looking to set up a civil litigation department.
The firm have also stated that it would be desirable for the candidate to be fluent in Punjabi and Urdu, but not essential.
The opportunity presented is an excellent stepping stone in the development of the civil litigation solicitor's career, with genuine career progression and a competitive salary.
Should you wish to discuss this role before applying please contact Laurence Cooper.
Telephone: 01772 208969
For our latest jobs and register for job alerts please visit www.servicecare.org.uk/legal
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's real expert in your area.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus if you know of anyone who may be interested in this role.
Please contact Joel on 01772 208969 with any referrals.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland