Lead Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Services - Richmond
Lead Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Services - Richmond - £32 per hour
We are currently looking for a lead Occupational Therapist to join the adult social services team, under the Shared Staffing Arrangement between Richmond and Wandsworth Borough Councils.
The manager will become a team member of the Adult Specialist Community Services providing specialist leadership.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be central to the design and delivery of services, influencing both strategic and operational developments by ensuring strategic decisions and organisational changes are influenced by expert occupational therapy knowledge and practice.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Opportunity to manage, mentor and lead a multidisciplinary team
- Rewarding complex work with service users with a range of needs
- Opportunity to advocate for Occupational Therapy at a senior level
- Opportunity to implement and drive changes and improvements within the council
- Varied caseload
- Monday - Friday working pattern, no evenings or weekends
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Supervision to Occupational Therapy staff
- Responsible for supporting and advising on the quality of Occupational Therapy interventions and practise
- Close liaison with Directorate Heads of Service and with the Principle Social Worker to ensure consistency across all disciplines
- Contribute to strategies and policies for occupational therapy services
- Offer specialist consultation and advice on complex cases and manage a small caseload of people with complex or urgent needs to make detailed recommendations to authorise major adaptation recommendations and special equipment prescriptions.
- Contribute to the development of good working relations with third party organisations such as private, voluntary and other public organisations to forge effective partnership working
- To identify continuing professional development and training needs of Occupational Therapy staff working alongside training and development staff to meet with the College of Occupational Therapy standards
- Promote the inclusion of hard to reach communities, including those protected under The Equality Act
- Maintain accurate records of work undertaken utilising IT systems
As an Occupational Therapist, you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - RGN - Elderly & Dementia
- Physiotherapist - MSK - Dumfries & Galloway - £24-28 Per Hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Community
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Deputy Ward Manager - RMN - Rehabilitation & Recovery
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Cheshire
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - Gloucester - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Gloucester
- Sonographer - NHS / Private Hospitals -Band 7 -London -£28-32ph
- Radiographer –NHS /Private Hospitals -Band 5 – London -£18-32ph
- Adults Learning Disability Social Worker - Cumbria - Workington
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire