Forensic Mental Health Nurse
Service Care Solutions are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses in Birmingham.
The positions are Band 5, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for Mental Health Nurses looking for work either to supplement their current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
NOTE: This is not an entry level position.
You MUST have Previous and relevant experience.
The Hourly rates of pay (inclusive of holiday entitlement and employers national insurance) are as follows:
Week Days: £18.00
The positions will be based within a number of inpatient services for a Large NHS Trust in the area.
You will be offering one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients with Mental Health problems.
You may be required to move/escort patients and provide personal care for some higher dependency patients.
The vast majority of shifts will be based in inpatient services, so experience
-Valid NMC pin
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
-Must have Control and Restraint, PMVA, MAPA training or equivalent.
-Evidence of vaccination/immunity for TB (BCG), Hep B, MMR and Varicella (chicken pox).
-Must be eligible to work in the UK
If interested call Chris Wheeler on 01772208962 to register and receive an application pack.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest