2nd Line Analyst
Position: 2nd Line Analyst (Temporary - Initial 6 Month Contract)
Location: West Bromwich, West Midlands
Salary: Excellent - Dependent on Experience
Our client is a growing IT services company specialising in providing support services to the hospitality and retail industries both in the UK and internationally.
The 2nd Line Analyst Role:
Reporting to the TSID Manager, this individual will be responsible for delivering quality client care services in a high-tech retail support environment.
They will be responsible for 2nd level support including incident resolution and performing pro-active checks to ensure the continuity of service for the customer.
- Provide Second Level Client Care service to a specific group of clients and/or solutions
- Resolve assigned Service Requests within pre-agreed timescales in accordance with SLA
- Provide timely responses and updates for assigned Service Requests, such that Client Satisfaction is maintained at all times
- Escalate and work with 3rd line to ensure resolution of incidents and progress to Problem
- Perform pro-active checks and responding to escalations for proactive check failures identified
- Accurately and promptly maintain data in the HelpDesk system
- Contribute to PDP plans and feedback for QPR and APR reviews
- Escalate issues to the TSID Manager where timeframes exceed predefined goals and objectives
- Contribute to 24/7 team rotas as appropriate
- Safety - To ensure the health and welfare of the job holder (and his/her team if applicable) in accordance with BT’s Health & Safety policy
- Security - The job holder will act in a manner which safeguards the job holder, colleagues and BT’s assets, systems and sensitive information.
All BT people are personally responsible and accountable for the security of their operations and need to fully comply with all security policies relevant with their role
The ideal candidate for this 2nd Line Analyst position will be able to actively give and receive feedback on their performance in line with the ‘two-way performance deal’ as described in in our clients approach to performance document.
You will also be expected to follow the correct working practices and booking practices as detailed in training courses, process documents and job instructions.
At all times you will ensure that your interactions with customers and colleagues are respectful and courteous and represent our client in a professional way; you should also conduct yourself with pride, honesty and integrity in line with our client’s company values.
The role holder will be continuously measured on the following behaviours.
- Incident closure numbers
- SLA performance
- Incident closure quality
- Customer service
If this description sounds like you and you wish to apply for this 2nd Line Analyst position, please submit a current copy of your CV and employment requirements be clicking on the relevant button.
If you have not had a response within a week, your application has unfortunately not been accepted this time.
This vacancy is advertised by Net-Recruit.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Excellent
- Location: West Bromwich,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
- Contact: Candidate Services
- Tel: 01457 851142
- Fax: 01457 862214
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HS/S183/2LA-1209
- Posted: 2016-08-15 13:40:10 -
- View all Jobs from Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
More Jobs from Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
- IT Specialist
- Junior Application Support Engineer
- Customer Experience Agent
- PLC Engineer
- Sales Order Co-Ordinator
- Customer Service Administrator
- Customer Service & Sales Team Leader
- Driver - HGV (Class 2)
- Diesel Feature Software Engineer
- Powertrain Engineer - Automotive
- Account Manager
- Warehouse Operative
- Electronic Repairs Technician
- Area Sales Manager
- MPS & Materials Planner
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Junior Product Developer
- Business Development Executive
- Junior Business Development Executive
- Junior Application Support Engineer