Recovery Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Oxon, Oxfordshire
Recovery Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Oxon, Oxfordshire - Salary up to £31,000 per annum.
You will be a Recovery Nurse (RGN) looking to work in a private hospital in Oxon, Oxfordshire.
This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital and is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their clinical skills.
The hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital.
You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do.
This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As Recovery Nurse (RGN), you will be responsible for:
-Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
-Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
-Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
-Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
-Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a Recovery Nurse (RGN), you will have:
-A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
-Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this exciting opportunity send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call James: on 0161 234 9785
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - RGN - Elderly & Dementia
- Physiotherapist - MSK - Dumfries & Galloway - £24-28 Per Hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Community
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Deputy Ward Manager - RMN - Rehabilitation & Recovery
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Cheshire
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - Gloucester - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Gloucester
- Sonographer - NHS / Private Hospitals -Band 7 -London -£28-32ph
- Radiographer –NHS /Private Hospitals -Band 5 – London -£18-32ph
- Adults Learning Disability Social Worker - Cumbria - Workington
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire