Automotive Sales Training Manager - Market Leader
NonStop Recruitments client is in search of an experienced German speaking automotive sales training manager who is looking to progress in their career.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the best professionals in the industry at a time when the company is growing and innovating the market by pushing all boundaries.
You will need to be;
- University level or equivalent industry experience working within the Sales / marketing function within either an Automotive OEM, Dealer group or Tier one supplier
- 5 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the different types of learning media and technology
- Good Project Management skills
- Excellent Didactical skills
- Spoken and written business German & English
- Three days per week presence in Frankfurt, Germany is required.
This position offers brilliant job security due to the company growing rapidly and an increased demand for the services they provide.
They are expanding across Europe with new projects constantly meaning that their are international opportunities created all year round.
The positions duties;
- Curriculum and Training needs analysis with the primary focus on sales skills and product knowledge training
- Creation of innovative concepts for Product Launch Train the Trainer events
- Creation of a yearly development & budget plan
- Management of the development plan and associated budget
On offer from our client is an extremely attractive salary package with a basic salary ranging from €70,000 to €83,000 P/A.
A company car and travel allowance are also on offer as well as an excellent pension scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this position or can recommend somebody please contact me, Conor Horton on 0207 940 4590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking for similar opportunities please contact me to have a private discussion about potential opportunities.
I am a specialist head hunter(recruiter) for Automotive Consulting in Germany.
I offer a number of search options within the industry with a special focus on the Automotive Consulting market in Germany.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: A high level of knowledge of Technical Training recruitment, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate an honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputation.
Automotive, Motor Vehicle, Learning & Development, Training, Trainer, Sales, After Sales, Technical Trainer, Automotive Coach, Customer Relations, Auditor, Assessor, Automotive Assessor, Automotive Auditor, Automotive Lecturer, Automobil, Trainer, Ausbildung
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: €73000 - €83000 per annum + Car, Pension, Trav
- Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 4590
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-15 14:08:36 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Spécialiste en élastomères pour opportunité incroyable
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Directeur Commercial en Alsace - +/- 90k€
- Chef de marché dans les peintures et vernis
- Commercial RMN Food ou Clinique
- Aménagement extérieur -Vente!
- Recherche chimiste expert(e) caoutchouc
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden