Control Systems Engineer
Position: Control Systems Engineer
Location: Salfords, Surrey
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Our client is a leading global supplier of security inspection systems.
Since 1993, they have installed over 70,000 products in more than 100 countries.
Their systems are in use at airports, government and corporate buildings, postal facilities, military zones, sea ports and border crossings.
With their experience, dedication and customer support, they provide innovative and dependable security solutions to their customers worldwide.
The Control Systems Engineer Role:
The Control Systems Engineer forms part of the core systems engineering team with particular responsibilities for controls and automation, BHS interfaces, and automation tools to support Operations.
Key Responsibilities of the Control Systems Engineer:
- Controls and system integration
- Development of BHS interfaces using industry standard protocols such as EthernetIP, Profibus, ProfiNet and Controlnet
- General control engineering and other PLC programming activities
- Supporting Operations and Manufacturing with process automation
- General systems engineering, including testing and verification
- Supporting installation and commissioning on-site
- There will be a requirement to travel for this role, possibly for extended periods (eg more than a week)
Experience & Attributes Required:
- Extensive PLC programming experience, preferably with Allen Bradley/RSLogix
- OPC technologies and SCADA systems
- General systems engineering processes and procedures including requirements writing, system testing and verification
- Experience of software programming (C/C++) and especially Linux based systems would be highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience of Profinet an advantage
- Knowledge of airport baggage handling systems would be a bonus but general experience of control and automation engineering will be considered
Training & Qualifications Required:
- Candidates should be degree qualified in Engineering or a similar technical subject.
Equivalent experience is also acceptable
If you are interested in this Control Systems Engineer position, simply apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£42000 Per: annum
- Location: Salfords,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
- Contact: Candidate Services
- Tel: 01457 851142
- Fax: 01457 862214
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HS/W183/CSE-1209
- Posted: 2016-08-15 16:17:20 -
- View all Jobs from Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
More Jobs from Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
- Nanny / Personal Assistant
- Electronics & Embedded Software Engineer
- IT Specialist
- Junior Application Support Engineer
- Customer Experience Agent
- PLC Engineer
- Sales Order Co-Ordinator
- Customer Service Administrator
- Customer Service & Sales Team Leader
- Driver - HGV (Class 2)
- Diesel Feature Software Engineer
- Powertrain Engineer - Automotive
- Account Manager
- Warehouse Operative
- Electronic Repairs Technician
- Area Sales Manager
- MPS & Materials Planner
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Junior Product Developer
- Business Development Executive