Chief Technology Officer
Salary paying up to £130,000 + 1% Equity
Chief Technology Officer needed for an exciting start-up who is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world.
The current platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries!
The CTO will build the technology teams from the ground-up, own the technical roadmap and will be responsible for the evolution, development, and delivery of our core platform and products.
This will require the vision and skill to transform the client's market leading festival travel package and content website to a fully formed platform covering the whole festival experience.
I am looking for a hands-on CTO who is willing to interface with various stakeholders to solve the complex technical and operational challenges that the company faces today.
In particular, you and your team will work closely with the co-founders, product manager, data engineer and designer to build beautiful products and to solve problems that will allow us to improve our architecture, increase conversions and acquire new users.
, Must have start up mentality and have extensive experience leading and building engineering teams in high growth e-commerce start-ups
, You will have a deep understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable applications
, You will have a proven track record of successfully communicating with multiple stakeholders, including the engineering team, the leadership team, other company functions or external vendors
, Strategically and are able to see the big picture
, Must be passionate about e-commerce, data, content, and personalisation
If you think you could fit into the team and would like to know more please contact Alix Trought on 0117 428 0600 at ISL or apply online to take the next step in your career!
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and have an ability to think outside the box.
More Jobs from ISL
- Firmware Engineer, Embedded, C++, C, ARM, RTOS - £48,000
- Embedded Software engineer, C, C++, ARM - £45,000 - London
- QA Engineer
- Senior Software Developer, C#.NET, £75,000 + 10% bonus
- Embedded Firmware engineer, C, C++, OOD, UML, ARM
- Insight Analyst; Bath; £25,000 - £30,000; T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS,
- Interim Matron Accident and Emergency/ Emergency Care
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant x2
- Web Developer - PHP, Symfony, AngularJS, , AWS
- Full Stack Developer - Node, Angular, Bootstrap - £70,000 p/a
- Senior Front End Developer
- Embedded Software engineer - East London - £45,000, ARM
- Embedded Software engineer, STM 32, ARM, Low power - 45k
- Internal Sales Executive - £25,000 - Watford
- NPI product development engineer, Medical, sensors, electromech
- Software Engineer- PHP MYSQL
- Senior Power Electronics Engineer - Surrey - £65,000
- Embedded Software Engineer - Automotive - Reading - £45,000