Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - - SW London
Social Worker - Adult Social Care - Learning Disabilities Team - South West London - Salary up to £40,000
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Adult Social Worker.
The posts based within an Learning Disability Team within a South West London Authority
- To undertake the range of activities necessary for the entire Care Management process as outlined in the Care Act and associated guidance
- To undertake such casework duties as are appropriate in relation to cases allocated by Team managers, within the policies of the Department.
This duty includes the maintaining of up-to-date and adequate paper and IT based case records.
- To undertake the specific duties, as are assigned to their relevant professional group under any relevant legislation,
The successful candidate will receive:
- Attend a full 3 week induction where you will undertake all the mandatory training you will need.
This will include classroom training, e-learning and a range of work place shadowing opportunities.
- Receive an annual appraisal along with regular supervision sessions
- Are provided with a personal performance plan to support your career development
- Have access to a wide range of training opportunities to help you develop yourself within the role
- 24 days paid holiday a year, increasing to 28 days after 5 years service.
- A local government pension scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone provided to all Social Workers
- Full access to a range of other benefits please see the Staff benefits link for further information.
Interviews are to be arranged ASAP.
If you have not heard feedback within 7 days of your application then you will not have been selected on this occasion.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Zeshan Humayun at Charles Hunter Associates on 01189485555, or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Senior Practitioner - Fostering IFA - London - Part Time
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - North London - IFA
- LD Review Project - Social Worker - West London
- Supervising Social Worker - South West - Permanent Vacancy
- Locum Social Worker - Assessment and Liaison Team - Lambeth
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5/6 - South East England
- Locum Social Worker/Hospital Discharge Team/Lancashire?£17.56
- Support Workers – No sleep ins required!
- Regional Manager – Adults LD – Blackburn
- Support Workers – Domiciliary – Bognor Regis
- Part Time Support Workers
- Part Time Support Workers
- Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response - SE London
- Senior Adult Social Worker - South East England
- Supervising Social Worker - Whitstable, Kent - Charity
- Foster Care Administration Assistant - Hampshire
- Locum Social Worker- Leaving Care Team -Cheshire West- £24.97
- Locum Social Worker -LAC Team- Shropshire Council- Neg
- Locum Social Worker - Integrated Care Team - Wirral - £21.18
- Supervising Social Worker - Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire