We like to think of working for The Body Shop as a journey.
Whether you’re a retail superstar-in-the-making or an office-based business game changer, we’ve got the development programmes to help you on your way.
Part of the L’oreal Group, The Body Shop International PLC is the original, naturally-inspired and ethical beauty brand.
Today we’re an iconic beauty brand with 2,800 stores in 67 countries, employing some 8,000 people worldwide.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Inspirational Store Manager to lead the team at our Brighton branch.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Store Manager, you will deliver a customer focussed store experience by leading the team to drive customer engagement and bring the brand to life.
Daily responsibilities will also include:
- Ensuring the development of consumer loyalty to help build The Body Shop brand
- Controlling and meeting sales and performance targets with outstanding planning and organising skills
- Using the data we provide you with to make sound commercial and business decisions to really drive your sales and your people
- Leading and working as part of a team
- Quickly reacting to any problems that may occur
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Store Managers who are outstanding communicators and competent to manage the team in accordance to the needs of the store and its customers.
We desire a flexible and responsible role model who is capable of attracting and retaining people who reflect the brand.
Managers must have the ability to identify high potential and develop current members of the team to a high standard.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for the energy and passion that you will bring as our Store Manager, we’ll give you a store you can call your own, a business you can impact and a bonus to reflect this.
You will receive a £100 wellbeing allowance, 5 free products and a 50% store discount.
You will be given 6 volunteer days a year and above all a great place to work.
Additional benefits will include:
- Flexible pension plan
- Up to 33 days holiday (depending on length of service)
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Loyalty awards
When you work for The Body Shop you are part of a movement with a global footprint and the ability to move mountains.
You’re working for a business you can feel good about.
And that doesn’t just help you sleep at night; it means you’re an inspiration to everyone around you.
If you’re ready to take the next steps in your career as a Store Manager, Come join the new beauty movement.....
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team