Do you have industry experience, or experience working in a pharmaceutical environment?
Do you have 2-3 years basic lab experience and an aptitude for science?
If this sounds like you then please read on!
• Preparation of samples as identified from work schedules
• Enter results onto LIMS to assist with the generation of accurate and timely data in line with client expectations and UKAS standards
• Interpretation of chromatographic data
• Assistance in the maintenance of QC and sample data in an accurate and ordered manner in compliance with quality systems.
• Assistance in maintenance programmes for the Departments specific analytical instrumentation and any other analytical equipment used by the Department.
Maintenance procedures shall ensure that instruments are kept in a clean and serviceable condition and that routine in house maintenance procedures are kept up to date.
• Maintenance, storage and labelling of adequate stocks of reagents and standards.
• Solve basic problems with laboratory tests and consult with the Divisional Manager when turnaround deadlines cannot be met with reasons and proposals to remedy the problem.
• Consultation with the Divisional Manager when insufficient resources are available to fulfil the duties of the Department.
• Worked in a fast paced lab environment with a high volume of samples.
• Have an aptitude for science.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Worked in a fast paced environment.
• Seeking a challenging & varied position.
• Good attention to detail.
• Good communication skills & team player.
• Ideally on 2-4 weeks notice, or less.
Location: Newmarket, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time Mon-Friday 9am-5pm
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy.
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef