Business System Lead/ Senior Data Analyst
Business System Lead/ Senior Data Analyst - Chichester - Full Time - Contract - £24ph limited/ umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to take up a contract in Chichester.
You will be working with complex data and will need experience of reporting on this.
This role will involve providing high quality leadership, supporting the organisation's strategic performance & operational needs for schools commercial engagement: working with Project Manager in relation to the West Sussex Grid for Learning.
This will also involve selling traded services into schools.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring data management is effective, efficient & is developed to support service improvement
- Advising Senior Managers on data management & have a lead responsibility for ensuring data accuracy, confidentiality & security
- Providing, at senior level, advice & guidance arising from data analysis
- Working with service leads, partners & schools to improve the commercial engagement relationship
- The delivery of a professional, high quality data management function
- Designing & overseeing the administration of data collection systems
- Accounting for departmental budgets (£13,000-£500,000K) authorising payments & ensuring service accounts are maintained accurately & handled appropriately
- Identifying risks related to data management
- Ensuring data accuracy, confidentiality and security
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have/ be able to:
- Report, present & disseminate results in appropriate formats to suit the needs of different audiences
- Recommend courses of action & provide advice on the impact & implications of the results & present the case for adopting a particular course of action that might otherwise not be taken
- Ensuring training & development needs are met
- Development of new information systems as required
- Remain up to date with all relevant legislation
- Experience of SLA Online is desirable, similar system experience would also be suitable
- Business systems (configuring start-ups, creating reports),
The rate for this position is £24ph limited/ umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week.
This contract is set for 8 weeks only.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Chichester.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Davies at Excipion on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com..
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- CNC Setter Operator
- Cleaning Operative
- Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
- Credit Analyst (Bunkers) - London
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Trader (Bunkers) - Germany
- Systems Manager
- Effluent Operative
- HR Business Partner
- Maintenance Electrician
- Warehouse/Stores Supervisor
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - MARINE
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - HEALTHCARE
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - IT
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – ENGINEERING
- RECRUITMENT TALENT ACADEMY
- Registered Nurse
- Service Manager