Business Development Manager- Air Hygiene- £65,000
Do you have a proven track record in sales and would like the opportunity work within a well-established company? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to work within a market leading company selling Air Hygiene Solutions such as Kitchen Extract, Duct Work, Quality Assessment Services and LEV Testing (Local Exhaust Ventilation).
If you are an intelligent, enthusiastic and forward thinking individual we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW for a confidential discuss about your next career move!
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Air Hygiene Solutions, LEV Testing, Air Quality Assessments, Kitchen Extract and Duct Work
Location: Midlands and South East England
Package: £35,000 - £40,000 basic salary, £65,000 OTE, Company Car, Laptop, Phone, Healthcare, Rapid Progression
As a Business Development Manager you will be driving new business revenues through the acquisition and servicing of customers in need of Air Hygiene Solutions, LEV Testing, Air Quality Assessments, Kitchen Extract and Duct Work into a variety of industries such as manufacturing, commercial and Industrial.
This is a high activity field sales role; where you will be targeting the whole of the UK, with a particular focus on the South East of England.
You will also have the support and expertise of a well-established, big player in the Air Hygiene industry.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have a proven track record in a highly competitive sales environment.
It is essential that you have experience selling Air Hygiene Solutions, LEV Testing, Air Quality Assessments, Kitchen Extract and Duct Work into Commercial, Industrial and Manufacturing industries all over the UK.
The ideal candidate will live within the South East with experience within a Field based capacity.
As well as the above, you will need to be target and commission driven in order to succeed in this niche industry.
On offer is a base package of between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience with a car allowance, pension, private health and a number of other benefits.
Additionally, there is also an uncapped commission plan with an OTE of £65,000 which is set to be over achieved on.
You will also be joining a company that has a track record of developing and promoting their staff and this is the first phase of growth for this business unit so career progression wise this could be the perfect platform.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then APPLY NOW!
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
Please contact Nancy Inglis at h2 Recruit for more information.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Construction Estimator – Health & Safety - £25,000
- Area Sales Manager - CCTV - OTE £55,000
- Business Development Manager – Stationary - £40,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Display Stands - £60,000 OTE
- Business development manager – Emergency lighting - £55k OTE
- Business Development Manager – Printing Solutions - £60,000
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella Services - £45,000
- Head of Account Management – Enterprise Services - £104,000
- Business Development - Promotional Merchandise - OTE £50,000
- Regional Account Manager – Creative Services - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Promotional Merchandise £60k
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Lighting - £50,000
- Business Development Manager - Security Services - £55k
- Sales-Catering Services-£70k
- Account Manager – Digital Media Sales - £40k OTE
- Sales Manager - eDiscovery & eDisclosure - £200,000 OTE
- Senior BDM - Data Governance Software - OTE £120,000
- International Sales Manager- Tea Brand (FMCG) - £75,000
- Territory Sales Manager - Air Conditioning/ HVAC - £75,000