Electronics Design Engineer - Southampton - £50,000
Role: Electronics design engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
I am seeking an electronics engineer to join an exciting company in Southampton.
This company is looking to recruit an experienced engineer due to its continued growth and development within the business sector.
The ideal candidate will be an electronics design engineer with experience of the full engineering lifecycle, from development of new products to detailed design and certification, with the ability to provide technical skills and expertise to actively participate in design reviews and enhance the capabilities of the department.
Main responsibilities will include schematic capture, PCB design and layout, definition of system architectures and associated design documentation.
On the practical side you will get involved with hands on testing and integration work, subsystem test and debug, as well as providing support and guidance to junior members of the team.
Hardware design experience
Experience using CAD packages (Altium preferred)
Analogue (desirable) and digital design experience (essential)
Microcontroller system design (MSP, DSP etc.)
Knowledge of low level signal processing and experience with a variety of communications protocols (PoE, SPI, LVDS, etc.)
This role would suit an engineer who is able to work as part of a small multifunctional project team, based primarily in the UK with a small contingent in the US.
Other benefits include 25 days holiday, company contribution towards pension and flexible working hours.
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon