EMEA Commercial Financial Controller
We like to think of working for The Body Shop as a journey.
Whether you’re a retail superstar-in-the-making or an office-based business game changer, we’ve got the development programmes to help you on your way.
Part of the L’oreal Group, The Body Shop International PLC is the original, naturally-inspired and ethical beauty brand.
Today we’re an iconic beauty brand with 2,800 stores in 67 countries, employing some 8,000 people worldwide.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an EMEA Commercial Financial Controller to join our Zone team at our head office in Littlehampton.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the EMEA FD and leading the Commercial Finance agenda for the EMEA Zone, you will proactively manage KPIs to gross margin level, providing impeccable guidance and planning to the Zone and market teams to contribute to the strategic financial development of the Zone for The Body Shop.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the consistency of pricing, discount and promotional activity at market channel level and drive process accuracy, controls & maintenance
- Partnering closely with the Zone Commercial team to evaluate and plan impact of category/market performance and forecasted budget
- Leading various forecast processes including Integrated Planning and S&OP, identifying process enhancement in respect of discounting, margin and cost of goods
- Becoming subject matter expert in all commercial drivers impacting results across relevant markets and categories
- Partnering with International stakeholders to influence commercial performance and adopt strategic methods to achieve results
- Supporting Zone Profit Protection team & activities to develop the team structure with respect to the International Profit Protection strategy
- Driving and developing efficient internal controls environment and contribute to a high level of audit execution
Who are we looking for?
For the role of EMEA Commercial Financial Controller, we are seeking a strong finance professional, preferably with retail or wholesale commercial finance experience.
As our ideal candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- High level of proficiency in analytical & problem solving activities, with evidence of clear influence on improved results
- Previous roles in a retail or customer centric industry preferred
- Experience producing strong business recommendations based on data driven analysis and rationale
- Commercially focused with a natural drive for results
- Proficiency in analysing product performance and identifying opportunities for growth
- Excellent communication skills, with strong influencing and negotiating abilities at various levels
- International experience an advantage
- Robust project management skills
- Strategic vision
- Degree qualified or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Finance qualification essential, ideally CIMA but ACA is also acceptable
Rewards & Benefits
In return for the energy and passion that you will bring as our EMEA Commercial Financial Controller, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Flexible pension plan
- Up to 33 days holiday (depending on length of service)
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Loyalty awards
When you work for The Body Shop you are part of a movement with a global footprint and the ability to move mountains.
You’re working for a business you can feel good about.
And that doesn’t just help you sleep at night; it means you’re an inspiration to everyone around you.
If you’re ready to take the next steps in your career as an EMEA Commercial Financial Controller, Come join the new beauty movement.....
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Mortgage Advisor
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Contact Centre Agent – Brazilian Portuguese Speaking
- Events Coordinator
- Head of Sales – Automotive
- Mortgage Broker - £80,000 - £100,000 OTE
- Sales Consultant - Life Insurance - £80K OTE
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- Test Automation Engineer
- UX Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author