Procurement Manager (CIPS qualified)
£37,000 - £40,000
Monday - Friday - 9:00 - 6:00
Fun and friendly atmosphere
28 day's holiday
You will be dealing with the procurement processes with suppliers to reduce product cost and improve quality reliability.
You will be recommending material and purchase cost measures through effective negotiation skills.
This role will suit you if you have proven procurement experience and can hit the ground running.
What are my responsibilities?
- Building relationships
- Working closely with supply chain to develop, monitor and improve innovative low cost manufacturing processes
- Developing the procurement processes and supplier relationships across all areas of the business
- Working with technical engineering to support design for manufacturing in relation to procured components
- Supporting the sourcing decision process with technical analysis of supplier capabilities and competencies
- Supplier negotiations with information on materials / innovation trends that support more efficient manufacturing
- Being responsible for managing the stock levels of bought in materials and parts using MRP
- Producing reports
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Proven skills in Lean and CI concepts and tools
- Ability to comprehend drawings and specifications
- Minimum CIPS qualified
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and verbal forms
- Proven negotiating skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Marketing Manager
- Internal Sales Executive
- Graduate/Sales Executive
- GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Engagement Executive
- Loans Sales Advisor
- FINANCE TEAM LEADER
- Store Keeper
- Sales Executive
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- Technical Sales Executive
- Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Interviews!
- FINANCE ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER
- Business Development Executive- Digital Marketing / Media
- Account Manager - NO NEW BUSINESS
- Business Development Executive
- GRADUATE PA ROLE
- MORTGAGE BROKER - OTE £60K+!!
- Graduate Account Manager