QSW - R&A - One week introductory period
A client in the South East of England is looking for a skilled social worker to join their Duty team immediately.
There are numerous benefits on offer to ensure that the best applicants choose this position that include:
- A competitive hourly rate based on experience.
- The opportunity of the contract to become a rolling contract offering job security.
- An introductory period lasting one week so that you're able to learn the ropes before being dropped in the deep end.
Successful applicants will have had two years post qualifying experience, some of this in a Duty or MASH Team.
You must also be HCPC registered and a car and full licence is desirable.
If you're interested in applying to this opportunity, contact me, Dave Noblett on 0207 940 2100 2104 or send me your CV in word format to D.Noblett@nonstop-care.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities
- Recrutement dans les Elastomères
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Chimie analytique – Technologie RMN
- Regulatory Manager / FDA / Medical Devices
- Dental Sales Rep_CH_Freedom in Your Area!
- Finish The Year As The Senior Ecologist