Web Analyst - E-commerce
E- Commerce Web Analyst
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + exceptional company benefits
My client is a well-established global brand company with their global headquarters based in Cheltenham.
They are now seeking for a E-commerce Web Analyst to join their Ecommerce Team due to the business having many great successes they are now rapidly growing!
My client operates over 20 ecommerce websites in a multitude of different languages and sells through these on a global basis.
As a web analyst you will be responsible for analysing the data from the company’s website in order to develop and improve the functionality and user experience.
My client is ideally looking for someone with strong retail Ecommerce experience and knowledge of the relevant tools with strong data analysis skills.
Other main responsibilities include:
- Providing insight into customer behaviours that provide a commercial benefit.
- Saving stakeholders time by introducing new ways of working and additional functionality.
- Developing knowledge of the role within the wider E-commerce team
- Improving awareness of website functionality and capabilities
- Improving reporting within the team, both in terms of insight and quality.
- Assisting the Digital Marketing team with campaign analysis and marketing reporting, allowing fine tuning of customer attraction channels.
- Communicating with third party marketing agencies in order to get the best use out of our marketing data, and ensuring that billing and reporting are consistently reported.
Ensuring that spend on customer attraction is accurately attributed to the correct sources.
- Supporting the User Experience Analyst in providing insight to support multi-variance testing and creation of roadmap use cases.
- Working with the Development team, making sure that deployments are successful and helping with requirements gathering.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Previous experience of working within a E-commerce environment
- Experience of working closely within the Digital Marketing function
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to quickly become competent in the use of alternative analytics tools.
- Experience of Sessioncam or other related customer replay technology.
Ideally you will live within a commutable distance from Cheltenham or be able to relocate.
If you would like to apply for this position then please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com 
- Start: 15/08/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£35000 Per: annum
- Location: Cheltenham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Rebecca Page
- Tel: 0121 237 3114
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Page1421
- Posted: 2016-08-15 17:28:28 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- C# Developer - Cloud software house
- Software Test Engineer – Manuel test, Automation
- iOS Developer
- iOS Developer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Administrator, Epsom, £40-45K
- DevOps Engineer, Reading, £45K-£55K
- Linux Systems Engineer Puppet Python £60K
- IT Account Manager, IT Service Provider £35K
- Junior Network Analyst LAN WAN Slough £26K
- Network Engineer Cisco CCNP £45K
- 2nd Line Data Center Engineer Night Shift 35K
- C# .Net (WinForms) Developer
- Senior Engineer - Internet operations
- 2nd/3rd Line Engineer, London, MSP, £35K
- Technical Architect
- Helpdesk Technician
- .Net Developer, C#. Coventry. Contact,