Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Women's Medium/Low Secure
Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Women's Medium/Low Secure - Warrington - Salary up to £34,500
Contract: 37.5 hours per week
I'm currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) for a private hospital in Warrington, Cheshire.
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
Benefits of this role include:
-25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
-Career development progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
-A contributory pension scheme
-Private medical insurance
-Personal health insurance
-An employee assistance programme
-Free meals/refreshments when on duty
-Free car parking (at most sites).
-Relaxation Days/Shopping Days
-Private Dental Cover
This almost brand new hospital is modern and spacious inside and is currently undergoing an expansion project on all of its wards - a testament to the success that the hospital has had since it opened a few years ago.
They are providing care for Female Adults with Personality Disorder or Mental Illness on Medium and Low Secure Units in a soon to be 87 bedded service.
They are looking for nurses with aspirations to develop their career and grow with the company.
They offer up to a huge basic salary and many other staff benefits including staff competition in which the winner can receive a free family holiday paid for by the company.
As a Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD, you're role may include;
-Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
-Contributing to patient assessments
-Compiling a plan of care alongside the individual
-Monitoring patient progress
To be successful as a Registered Nurse, you'll need;
-A relevant nursing qualification (RMN or RMN)
-A current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
-The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
If you would like to hear more information about this exciting opportunity, please call Jordan on 0161 235 6953 or to apply, send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph